My Favorite Instagram Makeup Shops In Jeddah

By Unknown - April 16, 2017

Hey my loves,
As requested by many of you...I am posting about my favorite Instagram shops in Jeddah. Enjoy reading!

Most of you might know that it is not easy to get hold of latest beauty products in the shops in middle east. But there are some God sent shops which sell all recently released makeup and skincare products. So here is the list in no particular order at all.


Note: All the below shops have original products and the sellers also speak fluent English.

1. Beautyparlorksa 

logo as per Instagram display picture
This shop has many products and I recently discovered it when I was looking for the OFRA highlighter. Her service is amazing and also responds to messages really quick.

Delivery fee: 30 sar per order OR  you can pick up from her place.


2. Bello24shop
This is the first shop I ever ordered from. I ordered my first Naked Palette from this shop. I must say her delivery charges are a bit high than others, but she also has many products which other shops don't. 

Delivery fee: 30-50 sar.


3. Glamourbeautysa



This is my personal favorite! They have most of the drugstore products like L.A Girl, City colors, BH cosmetics etc. They also have good skincare products and recently they started selling handbags and wallets too.

Delivery fee: Free for orders above 100 sar.


4. Glitters.inc



This shop also has many drugstore products. The seller is also very quick and sweet. They also sell some really good eyebrow and eyelash serums.

Delivery fee: Free for orders above 50 sar OR pickup option.

5. Rosegoldstore_ksa


If you are looking for anything related to glitter, then this is the place. This shop sells all glitter liners and loose glitters too. They also have false lashes and pigments.

Delivery fee: 25 sar and above OR pickup option.


Please note that the above delivery prices are only for the city of Jeddah and may vary as per the seller's wish. 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments