5 top remedies to treat pimples!

By Unknown - August 20, 2015

Pimples can be anyone's nightmare. Be it a girl or a boy. Over the years I have noticed that pimples come right before some big event, which was strange to me before, but then I understood it's also usually because of stress. So here are 5 top remedies to treat pimples!

*WARNING: Do not use the below tips if you have hormonal Acne. There is a vast difference between Acne and Pimples.*



1. Listerine
Yes, I know...You might be thinking why should I use mouth wash on pimples? Well, in earlier days, Listerine was actually used to treat infections on the body. So all you need to do is dab a little of listerine on your pimple and watch it disappear!




2. Ice Cubes
This is an age old remedy but still works wonders. Just rub an ice cube directly on the pimple. It will not only reduce redness but will also minimize it's appearance!



3. Eye Drops
This is one of my favorite things to do. Just use your eye drops which your doctor recommends you when you have mild eye infection to also use on your pimples. The eye drops have the capability to clear the blood cells thus making the pimple less visible.


4. Tea Tree Oil
I recently purchased this for my nose piercing from The Body Shop for SAR 30. I didn't use it a lot on my piercing as much as I did on my pimples! It works super fast!! It removes the pimple in a day or two but it does leave the mark for a few days.


5. Salicylic Acid
I know it sounds intimidating but you do not have to apply this Acid thing directly on your face. For the matter of fact you actually have to look for a cream which contains salicylic acid. I asked my doctor and she recommended me SALIBET cream which really helps in curing pimples, It also helps in not leaving any marks behind.
I hope that you found this post helpful. If you do, then please share and leave your requests down below for upcoming future posts! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Di can you plzz do chalk hair or last minute hairstyles you love ps ur blog is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diba,
      Thank you for religiously reading my blog. Hair chalks are actually not good for hair. It spoils your hair texture in the long run. As far as running late hair styles is concerned, I have got your note princess! Will do it soon in sha Allah! :)

      Stay Blessed.

      Delete
  2. Nice Post ...Love the quick and easy solutions you come up with ..!!! But I see your blog is focused only on girls beauty and grooming...I would really appreciate if you do some post for Guys. After all , beauty is not just limited to girls , Guys also need to look good to impress those beautiful girls !! So sum tips on how guys can impress thier dream girls with thier looks and personal appearance ! (From khadijanoaman/ Sugarbabbles.blog prespective)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      This is actually an all beauty blog. Nothing really focused on girls or boys in particular. You can however try the above solutions and also try masks if you want. Of course you can also read my product recommendations in case you want to buy a gift for "that beautiful girl". In any case do keep reading and next time do comment your name too, for me to know my follower!

      Delete
    2. Well as of now, I only have irritating sisters , gossiping aunties and tantrum throwing girl/female friends in my life and I have given them many gifts based on your product recommendations .But "That beautiful girl" hasn't showed up yet .Still I will see ur blog if I can find something for her and buy it in Advance . I hope the product lasts till 2020 .. Hmmm, I can't tell you my name .All I can tell you is that I am a big big fan of yours . I love your blog and I love the way you take care of your beauty and encourage others to do the same . Stay Blessed and Keep up the good work !

      Delete