My Everyday Makeup Essentials (Work Edition)

By Unknown - August 01, 2015

Hello Sugaries,

I hope you all are having a great Summer break. I definitely am having a great time for sure. In today's post I will be mentioning few of my Most favorite products which I can't really leave my house without! So let's get into seeing what it is...Shall we?



1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in transperent: I have spoken so much about this powder already! If you want an in dept review about this just click here http://sugarbabbless.blogspot.com/search?q=rimmel+stay+matte


2. Elf bronzer and blush duo in (St. Lucia): I got this last year and I love the bronzer in this palette. I am not the fan of the blush in this palette as it is very less pigmented.


3. Rimmel Blush in 220 (Madeira): I love this color in blush as it looks very natural and is perfect for everyday.



4.Pond's BB cream in (beige): I have finished two tubes of this in the past. I keep repurchasing this as it gives decent amount of coverage and also hides all the imperfection. It also has SPF which is a plus point!



5. Stendhal lipstick in 212: This is also a beautiful shade to wear everyday. I don't know if they do sell these lipsticks here in Jeddah because I have not seen here since a long time and this was actually a gift.


6. Rimmel Lip liner in Spice: I like wearing this lip liner on its own. It also looks very similar to what kylie jenner wears in her photos.




7. Maybelline age rewind concealer: Have been looking for this concealer for past 2 years now. I couldn't find it anywhere. So I asked my sister to send this for me and I must say it is worth all the efforts!!


8. Bourjois Mascara: I like changing my mascara every now and then. I like to have options. This mascara has a fat wand which gives volume to the lashes. I will definitely stick with this for a long time.


9. NYX eyebrow powder (Auburn): This product I got last year to fill in my eye brows. It comes with a little wax to tame the brows first and then it has two different shades to fill in with. I like this product alot. I will would love to repurchase it again. 



These are the products I use everyday. My lip options do keep changing, but for most of the days I only wear the above lip options. I hope you enjoyed this post...till  next time CYA!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments