Batiste DRY Hair shampoo Review

By Unknown - August 05, 2015

Hi my loves,
As the summer is getting hotter and hotter, washing my hair daily was just damaging it more. I then came across Batiste Dry Shampoo. So here is a full product review about it. Keep reading!



What is it?
Batiste is a brand of dry shampoo which is basically a powder form of shampoo and you can just spray this on your roots and massage it to remove all the greasiness and prolong your hair hairstyle without washing it.


Why Batiste?
I have used a ton of different dry shampoos in the past and liked few of those too. But dry shampoos often have a white color which can be seen even if you rub it well on your roots. But Batiste has cool concept of having colored dry shampoos. So the powder that comes out is the same color as your hair. They have for almost all hair colors which is really cool!! Apart from the color, these ones have a really refreshing smell aswell. Even on days when I have freshly washed my hair, I still use it to give that extra smell and freshness.




Where Can I buy it?
I  got mine from Whites pharmacy in Salaam Mall Jeddah.


How much is it for?
The one I got is for 38 SAR which is really a good price because the bottle size is really big.


Will I repurchase it again?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase this product again, it really made a difference!


I hope you liked this post, and if you found it helpful then do share and follow me on Instagram and google+

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments