Review: bootea Detoxing Tea

By Unknown - August 28, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
 It's been a while since I posted something. So today I am posting the most requested review that everybody has been waiting for. So if you want to know more just keep reading!




I ordered my Bootea a month ago and was waiting  to actually complete the whole course to write a review. I really thought that I would drink it religiously. But actually, in between I skipped few days which is why this post took a while. I often forgot to make it and drink it or sometimes I would come back home from work and would be too lazy to actually make it.


What is Bootea?
Bootea is a tea which is made from all natural herbs, it focuses on removing the bad toxins from your body hence it is detoxifying. It does not promise on any sort of weight loss or whatsoever. But you will see your waistline reducing as some of which is actually bloating!



Where did I get mine and what are the courses?
I got mine online from an Instagram shop named @Bootea_jed. It just took a day to arrive. The Bootea has four courses as mentioned below:

1. 28 day course ( Day and Night): 260 SAR

2. 14 day course ( Day and Night): 160 SAR

3. Day time Detox: 110 SAR

4. Night time Detox: 110 SAR


I tried the complete 14 day course and I really felt a difference. Honestly speaking I didn't want to loose weight. I had a long summer break so that was making me feel super lethargic and tired all the time. I also just wanted to reduce a little of my lower belly fat. The first few days I did not notice any difference. But I kept drinking it. I noticed my skin going crazy that was because my body was releasing all the bad toxins and that resulted in few pimples here and there but nothing major.



After my complete 14 days, I saw change in my waistline and my belly fat! It really does work! I plan on getting the 28 day course soon too. Personally I didn't want to gamble first on the 28 day detox. So I ordered the 14 day detox which was quite impressive.

What is the cost of delivery?
On the basis of your location, they will charge delivery price. For me it was 20 SAR, so in total I paid 180 SAR for the 14 day detox.


If you are looking to just staying healthy and to work on specific parts of your body especially the waist line or belly fat then you must give this a try. I highly recommend it! Till next time...Cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice Stuff ...But thier marketing team should be fired for keeping such a Non Veg sounding name ..How should I tell my Mom ..that I need 260 riyals to buy Booty ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy ! I think you can also join a gym for 2 to 3 months for even quicker and effective results , if you are really serious about losing some Kilos ! Nothing is as great as excercise when it comes to shaping the body !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy,
      As i mentioned I didn't want to loose weight, I just had bloating. For which I was recommended this tea by many people. It really is effective in doing it's job but will not help it loosing a lot of weight.

      Delete
  3. That seems really good ...I will definitely buy Bootea ..Daytime Bootea and Nightime Bootea.

    ReplyDelete