Review: Olay Bb cream

By Unknown - September 11, 2015

If you know anything about me then you will know that I am a huge sucker for quick makeup. I like products which multi task and don't take a lot of time to set and stuff. Today I will be reviewing one such product and that is Olay BB cream. If you want to know more...just keep reading!




What is a BB cream?
BB cream stands for Beauty Balm. It has SPF and moisturizer, anti aging properties plus a hint of foundation...in short all in one.



Olay in collaboration with Max factor came up with a moisturizer that has a 'hint of foundation'.



I like this particular BB cream because of it's decent amount of coverage and the quantity as per the price is amazing. I will definitely repurchase this again!


How to use it?
I like to wear this as a moisturizer for my everyday makeup and then just continue with my other makeup products.

Where can I buy it?
I bought mine from Danube supermarket in Jeddah. But you can just find it anywhere nowadays.

How much is it for?
It is originally for 64 SAR. But I got mine in promotion for just 44 SAR!



If you liked this post then make sure to share it with a friend who is looking for a BB cream and till next time take care and stay blessed!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments