REVIEW: MUSE Products

By Unknown - September 22, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
I hope you all are doing great and thank you so much  for patiently waiting for me to review this product for you. I received this product a few days back and promised on Instagram to review it as soon as I can. Well it is non other than MUSE eye brow and lash conditioner and Volumising Mascara. So if you want to know more just keep reading!



If you know me then you will also know that I have very sparse eye brow and lashes. I am always in search for some good eye brow and lash conditioner and growth products. When I received the MUSE product, I was not so sure if this product would really work or not. As I did my research and found that not many people are talking about it. So I gave myself 15 days to actually see visible differences.

Lash and Brow conditioner


This product actually promises to show growth in 15 days. So I gave myself the time to see the difference.

How does it work?
The wand for the lash and brow conditioner is very tiny so that is easy to apply in between the lashes as well as the brows.

Mascara with two extra wands


I personally really loved the lash and brow conditioner. Honestly, I did see a difference. My lashes are a more stronger and more fuller than before! But the mascara which I was having really high hopes with turned me down. This mascara is not waterproof which means it is not "Jeddah proof" because of the amount of humidity here, we surely need  a waterproof mascara to not end up looking like a panda bear! The first day I wore this mascara to work, it smudged all over the place and looked like a mess. The next day I wore it at home and didn't like it because it is not volumising enough to give your lashes a dramatic look. However, If you are someone who likes a natural lash effect then this one should be your next choice.

How much is it for?
The eyebrow and lash conditioner is for 125 SAR after discount price. Originally it is for 210 SAR. The mascara is for 75 SAR after discount which was for 100 SAR in the original price.


Where did I get mine from?
I got mine from an online store named glitters.inc. I have a full blog post on their services here glitters-one-stop-beauty-destination.html

If you want to order your's you may just click on this link to order :) Glitters.inc Muse products

I would definitely recommend this product. I would say it does make a difference in your eyebrow and lash growth.

I hope you liked this post, if there is anything you would like to read next here, then just let me know in the comments down below! Till next time, CYA!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments