REview: Maybelline Age Rewind concealer

By Unknown - September 17, 2015

Hi my loves,
 I have been receiving tons of requests to review this Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer. If you are looking to buy one then here is a quick review you would like to read before buying it.



Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands. Many things from this brand does not fail me and are always to my expectations.

This concealer is called Maybelline Age rewind. It is specifically designed for under the eyes and to actually hide those dark circles. It also aims to reduce the appearance of 'tired looking' or 'puffy eyes'.

I personally like this concealer because it does not crease under the eye and looks really natural and flawless. I often dab a little of this on the highest points of my face to highlight those areas.

My shade is Light 120


TIP: Always buy concealer which is one or two shades lighter than your natural skin tone if you want to highlight or brighten any areas. But use the same shade of concealer as your natural skin tone if you want to hide acne or pimples.

Pros:
1. Highlights and Brightens
2. Reduces appearance of tired or puffy eyes.
3. Does not crease under the eyes.
4. Comes in 6 different shades to choose from.

Cons:
1. The sponge applicator on the top may get contaminated after few uses.

Will I repurchase this again?
Oh yes definitely! It is so amazing. I am just hoping we get this soon in the stores here in Jeddah.

Where did I buy this from?
I got this concealer as a gift from my beloved sister who sent it all the way from Canada because this concealer is not in the market here in Jeddah. But you can buy from online shopping pages on Instagram like @BELLO24SHOP or @Glamourbeautysa.

How much does it cost?
It costs 70 SAR usually but @glamourbeautysa sells it for 60 SAR on her page on Instagram!

You can find this concealer on Ebay, just click the link :ebay purchase

You can find this online:
If you have used this concealer share your experiences and thoughts down below in the comments. Till next time Cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments