diy

Burning face mask

By Unknown - October 06, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
With lots of promised DIY to come for skin, hair and much more, here I have a easy DIY (Do It Yourself) mask for all skin types. If you want to know how to do it just keep reading!

This mask helps in acne, reduces pore size, reduces scars, uneven skin tone. It also prevents wrinkles and circulates blood giving you a healthy lovely glow.



For this you will need:
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 lemon's juice
1/2 tsp honey


Method:
To get started mix all your ingredients well. Apply on the face, this will burn a little as it contains cinnamon and lemon hence named 'burning face mask'. Keep this on for 10 mins then just rinse it off. Follow with a moisturizer.

Points to Remember: Do not expect miracles after applying the mask for just one time. Do it atleast twice a week to see noticeable results for 15 days at most.

If you try this mask do let me know in the comments below! Till my next post cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey I had read about the benefits of honey and I tried a mask of honey and lemon only. I did this thrice for 2 weeks and BAM! It works really well. I feel my skin has gotten smoother. II'll try with cinnamon now ��
    thanks ��

    ReplyDelete