diy

Hair Mask for Shiny Hair!

By Unknown - October 21, 2014


Hey Sugaries,
I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day so far! Today I have a very interesting mask for you..ummmm..Let's name it honey beer mask!


For this you will need:
1 can of non alcoholic beer (Malt flavor)
1 tsp honey
1 banana preferably fully ripe


Method:
Smash the banana using a fork in a bowl, add your beer, you can use half or full can as per the length of your hair. Once that is mixed add your honey and mix well. Apply this using your hands or a brush starting from the tips and work your way up to the roots. After you are done cover your hair with a plastic bag or a shower cap. Leave it on for 30 mins. 
I used this mask once a week and it makes my hair look sooo shiny I just love it!

I hope you give it a try too...and if you do let me know in the comments down below!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments