It's Sale Time!!

By Unknown - January 21, 2015


Hello Sugaries,
This week it has been a blast! There are boards everywhere for 75% off to further reductions! My two most favorite places to look till the last minute are Payless and Bath and Body works.

Bath and Body works has the final days for Annual sale now. There is further reductions on everything! The prices are going lower and lower!! Candles which were for 65 sar are now for just 20 sar!!! And I mean the full size ones.  This post is going to be really simple so I will just post the picture and the reduced prices below.

1. BATH AND BODY WORKS




65 sar candles for 20 sar

Hand sanitizers for 10 sar

Lotions for 20 sar from 45 sar full size

Body spray full size for 20 sar from 45 sar

Diffuser oils for 5 sar from 25 sar

2. PAYLESS

Payless has the amazing scheme of everything for 50 SAR!!! Like everything!  Be it shoes which were for 250 earlier or bags, now everything is just the right price!









Where can I find both these stores together?
 You can find both these stores together in Flamingo Mall in Jeddah.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like more of these posts in future comment down below. Also follow the sugar babbles page on Instagram and facebook. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LoVeeee the Flats !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post ! I am gonna empty the stores !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all your posts though I don't comment on all . And your posts r quick shopping guides for me ! It just makes my shopping easier . Keep Up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete