diy

DIY: Acid Wash Jeans

By Unknown - March 06, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
I hope you all are ready for some back to school season fun! As much as I love styling and playing with my outfits, it can sometimes get heavy on the pocket. So here is an easy DIY  for the oldie doldie Acid wash trend! Stay tuned...

You can see this style ever so often on the run ways..


Here is what you will need:
Glass bowl
Stiff paint brush
Clorox bleach
Old or new jeans 
Gloves (optional)

Method:
Take your glass bowl (plastic or disposable bowl will burn!) take small amount of your clorox bleach and dip your paint brush and wipe the excess on the rim of the bowl, as the more product you have the more it will spread. You can make your choice of patterns or prints. You can also go twice over one pattern for more acid wash look. Wash these babies in cold water and let them dry. Voila! your jeans are complete! You can rock these babies where ever you like!




stiff paint brush and glass bowl

Draw your desired pattern


Before and After

I paired these bad boys with white blouse and burgundy flats (@khadija_noaman on insta) <3
If you like this post then please share and follow me on @sugarbabbles both on Instagram and Facebook.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice One ..I will give it a tryy ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice . Its looking really cool .. I will do that to all my old jeans ...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb ..Your design is looking really nice on wearing. Its looking like its Factory printed ..Good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mostly prefer plain jeans, but what you have done has turned up to be really Kooolll..Your jeans luks Awesum & I like that watch and those flats..whats your shoe size ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am glad that you liked these! My shoe size is 39 UK / 8 US :)

      Delete
  5. Hey ! look ..Your jeans became short after making clorox pattern on it ...Oh Noo...Will my jeans also become short if I put Clorox on it ?? And what if I drop some Clorox on myself by mistake ...Will I also become Short ? Pls advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, No no...They did not decrease in size I assure you. They fit me and ouch my ankles just like before. Maybe it's just the picture zoom in problem :)

      Delete