Keep Spring Allergies Away!

By Unknown - March 19, 2015

Hey Sugaries,
I hope you are doing well...but I wasn't as I was sick for the past couple of days, uggghhh I hate seasonal allergies! Here are 5 ways to heal and be ready back to school or work again! Keep reading!




1. Sore throat
Sore throat is a pain, if you have had it, then you know its the worst feeling in the world! You can hardly talk and your throat is literally making everything 10 times more worst!

Remedy 1:
1 glass luke warm water
1 tbs honey
1 tea bag of chamomile tea

Mix all the ingredients and drink this tea at least twice a day. Chamomile is a relaxing herb, it soothes the muscles in your throat, thus helping you sleep better. I purchased my packet of chamomile tea from Danube supermarket in Jeddah, 20 tea bags for 8 SAR only.



Remedy 2:
1 glass luke warm water
1 tbs salt

Mix all the ingredients and gargle at least twice a day... Yes I admit this thing works damn slow!!! I hardly have that much of patience, but if you have a minor sore throat then do try this one.



2. Cold
The feeling of chills running through your spine even when it is hot outside is really annoying! My Mom makes me cry more by making me drink "Haldi Dudh" which if translated means turmeric milk. This recipe as crazy as it sounds works wonders!! You will feel so much better when you wake up in the morning.

Remedy:
1 glass luke warm milk
1 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tbs Honey
1/2 tsp fresh ginger (sliced or shredded)
1 tsp Cardamom seeds

Heat the milk well, add the honey, turmeric powder, cardamom seeds, and ginger. Let this further boil for 3 mins or so. Drain into a cup and take it at night to have a soundless sleep :) You can thank me later ;)


I really hope and wish that you find these tips helpful, and if you are sick and reading this the big warm hug from me to you...I pray that you get well soon! Stay blessed.. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Excellent remedies ..Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I study or work , I get sick .I feel cold . My nose starts running etc
    Then I have to go to the sea or desert or do some sort of outdoor sports to get rid of the sickness . What is my problem ?

    ReplyDelete