Eid outfit Inspiration #Guest Blogger

By Unknown - July 16, 2015

Asalamu alaikum girls ❤️💛
It's so lovely to be on Khadija's Blog today! I'm glad to share with you some of my outfits details for Eid and to give you some idea if you're still looking for a special outfit! If you like such posts then just keep reading more!

First of all I'm Haifa, I'm 17 years old. Faith (Iman badr) & I are the owners of HijabStreetFash on Instagram. So do make sure to follow us there! We are two tunisian girls , We made this Instagram blog to show how muslimah can look beautiful dressed modest in covered clothes as well.
Our idea was welcomed and a lot of women around the world appreciated as they get inspired and feel Beautiful even with their bodies covered. Thus the blog's size is growing fast And We gain thousandsc of faithful followers.

Finally lets talk a little bit about my Eid outfit ideas, I will share the outfit I plan to wear on the first day... Hope you like it!💋
         
      •My Look•
Its my first time trying  yellow and the turban style! If you were like me, unsure to try this style, go ahead! You wont regret! Its pretty comfy, especially in this hot weather.💛

 Blouse is from Big Star


 Jacket is from Mabrouk


Jeans is also from Big Star





I hope you like this post..and I would like to thank Khadija for having me here on her post! So if you liked this post then just go to @Hijabstreetfash and show us some love!!!
Cya! :*



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love the outfit ! Eid mubarak :) and btw khadija do u know where can i find the lorac pallete in jeddah ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear..You can find the Lorac pro palette from Instagram shops like @bello24shop :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you khadija ❤️🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete