Kelly's Skin Care Favourites!

By Unknown - July 04, 2015

Hi guys! It's a pleasure to be on Khadija's blog today to share our skincare favourites with you. If you want to find out what products make my favourite list, keep on reading. Hope you enjoy!



1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I use this cleanser every-night to take the bulk of my make-up off. It is an essential step in my skincare routine. I take it on a cotton pad and find it gently dissolves the make-up making it easy to remove, even my dark eye make-up, and without stinging too. 



2. Origins GinZing Cleanser

I can't rave about this cleanser enough, it's truly lovely to use and is lovely to my skin.  I take a pea sized amount of this scrub and massage it around my face to gently but effectively exfoliate. I love using this cleanser as it's just so refreshing and smells just darn lovely. Sometimes I find exfoliaters risky as they can dry out the skin but this one doesn't at all.




3. Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask

This is the newest addition to my skincare favourites but it's definitely sticking around. I notice such a difference in my skin after using it. Immediately after using it my skin feels soft and revitalized as well visibly reducing redness. After using it several times, I then started to notice the difference in my skin. I found that my make-up went on much smoother and blended easier whilst also lasting longer throughout the day without having to touch up powder. I just wish I'd found this product sooner; I love it.





4. Hydraluron Serum

This product claims that its effects include better hydrated, glowing, plumped up looking skin. In my opinion, I can confirm that indeed it does all these things. I don't use this product daily, but when I do use it I really notice the difference in the morning. I apply a pea sized amount (which is all you need) of this serum to a freshly washed face before then applying moisturiser. In the morning I can visibly the notice the plumpness; it just makes my skin look and feel healthy. I tend to use this serum on nights when I know I have something significant the next day; it pretty much guarantees a good skin day.



5. Origins Super Spot Remover

Whilst I don't use this all that frequently, I just had include it in my skincare essentials/favourites as I think that if you're looking for a spot treatment, this is a good way to go... a great way actually. I really need to repurchase this soon as I have (eventually) run out... for a teeny bottle it lasts a heck of a long time. That's what's great about this product, the smallest amount does the job. It really is a life saver if I get a blemish. I love the name too, kind of sound likes a bad ass superhero... just me?


Thanks for reading and thanks to Khadija for having me. If you like, feel free to check out my blog So Much To Say and follow me on Instagram here.
 Best wishes, Kelly T x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi , great post ! Btw can u plz do a review on LO'real pallets and the maybelline blushed pallet ? plz i wanna buy one of them but not sure which one to or can u do a post on top drugstore pallets ? they will help me so , dear . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella,
      Thank you so much for always following up with my posts! I love seeing your comments :* Well, actually i didn't come across the maybelline palette here in Jeddah. But as soon as I will, I will review them for you. Btw NYX makes some really affordable palettes. You should definitely give it a try.

      Delete
    2. awww your post are really great ! especially when its so hard to find products in jeddah and u help a lot . And i will checkout the NYX pallets .

      Delete
  2. Hi , great post ! Btw can u plz do a review on LO'real pallets and the maybelline blushed pallet ? plz i wanna buy one of them but not sure which one to or can u do a post on top drugstore pallets ? they will help me so , dear . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello can u please tell me where will I get this spot treatment and what is the cost of it.. I live here in jeddah ... I have some pimple blemishes or spots whatever it is but I am fed up ..

    ReplyDelete