Amara Organics Retinol Serum

By Unknown - August 07, 2016

I know I have been doing reviews on a lot of skincare products lately. But that is because recently I have started really taking my skin seriously. I know most of us hardly get time to moisturize our skin properly, but it is about the things which we prioritize and our skin should definitely be on the top of the list.


I never used a serum and never thought of using it until I found out that it has more vitamins and benefits packed into it than any moisturizer in the market. Serums are a great way to one step nourishment and taking care of your skin in one small step. These also help your skin to pick up the benefits of your other skincare products deep into the layers of skin hence showing a difference.


I ordered mine a couple of months ago from Ebay and its been two months ever since I started using it. Here is what I think about it:

This serum is packed with Vitamin E which helps in reducing the signs of aging, helps in healing scars and improving skin texture. This particular serum also has Retinol.

Retinol actually in a simpler form can be known as Vitamin A. This helps in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and other factors effecting age. Along with it's anti aging properties, retinol is actually proven to be really best for removing acne and large pores. However, large pores due to genetics cannot be easily reduced. But large pores due to sun damage and clogging can certainly be fixed.


I have been using this serum for two months now, and have seen vast difference in my skin. I have not been getting pimples as often as I used to get. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good but reasonable serum.

I got mine from ebay.

I hope you liked this post. Until next time ...cya!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments