Kat von D lock it foundation review

By Unknown - August 14, 2016

Hi readers,
I know most of you love reading makeup reviews and that's why I love writing these for you. I like the fact that someone who has the same pocket size as me will surely tell me the truth as to what to buy and what not to. In today's post I bring to you the most ranted Kat Von D lock it foundation review. If you want to know more, then just keep reading!


I got this foundation from Sephora a month back and ever since I have been trying it. I was beyond excited when I got to know that Kat von D has been finally launched in Jeddah Saudi Arabia!!

It is high coverage I will say. It is good if you are looking to apply just one layer of foundation rather than building up the coverage by caking more layers. This is also good for brides especially Desi brides as it photographs beautifully!


I used my MAC feline black Kohl pencil and covered it with one layer of foundation. So you can see the coverage.


This foundation has the below properties as per the packaging:

  • Full Coverage
  • 24 hour wear
  • Transfer Resistant
  • Matte Finish
  • Fragrance Free
  • Oil Free
* Red highlighted text means it is not true.


I do agree with the fact that it is full coverage but I haven't tried it for complete 24 hours. It is not transfer resistant though, because it did transfer on the collar of my dress! It is really matte but also heavy on the skin. It is not light weight at all.


If you are looking for something that is "natural" then this one is certainly not a good choice. But if you are looking for a high coverage foundation, then this is perfect. Although this has 18 shades I believe, but as usual the 'most talented sephora representatives' always give you the wrong one! They gave me a wrong shade and I have to mix it with the other foundation which is a shade darker to match my skin.



Where did I get mine?
I got mine from Sephora..

How much does it cost?
 It is for 125 SAR.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please leave your requests for future posts in the comments section below. Share. Like and Follow @sugarbabbless on Instagram.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments