101 on perfecting your base!

By Unknown - July 22, 2014

One of the most asked questions I have answered are regarding how to perfect the base of my makeup? Now, in this case i will show you things that can help you in achieving a flawless and dewy skin without looking cakey,because trust me, no one looks cute in that!

1. Makeup Brushes

I suggest you to invest in a good set of makeup brushes. You can always save for them or ask them as an Eid, birthday, or a Christmas present. My favorite are the real techniques brushes. These brushes are synthetic and are so soft against your skin. They also give you a smooth canvas to play on.
I ordered mine from ebay they came in a set of 12 brushes: 4 eye brushes included. They were for SAR 217. You can always order yours from Instagram pages like bello24shop or bellejeddahonlineshop. Trust me, i know SAR 217 sounds alot! But these brushes are worth it and plus you wont have to splurge on make brushes ever.

2. Using regular sponges.

These have been by far my favorite thing to use when I was back in school! These come in different colors and sizes. My favorite are the wedges style which look like small triangles. Just sprinkle little drops of water on these so that they don't soak up a lot of your foundation and they are good to go. :)                                          
 You can find these at any shop. I know nazih group sells these in Andalus mall. These can be anywhere ranging from SAR 2 till SAR 22 in Mac stores.

 3. Beauty blenders

This new thing in the market has amazed me. It is soft, and gives a dewy and natural look. The only back draw of this thing is that it get the marks which are a pain to remove, the rest is a hit!


These are now made by sephora, mac and even real techniques. The original Beauty Blender is for SAR 162 on Instagram, on the above pages i mentioned the names of stores i prefer to buy. The real techniques sponges are for only SAR 45 and works equally good.


DISCLAIMER: ALL THE ABOVE IMAGES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM GOOGLE.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments