My Morning Skin Care Routine :)

By Unknown - July 26, 2014

Like almost everyone the toughest thing I do is leaving my blanket alone on the bed... :( Yes I mean waking up...But as soon  as I'm done doing this I head over to the washroom for my daily skin care routine..
Here is how it goes.

1. Washing the face:
I like using a face wash which suits my combination skin type. You can also use face wash made for all skin types if not sure what skin type you actually have. I personally like the Boots cucumber face wash as it is soothing and gives a fresh look on my face.
Price: SAR 16
Location: Al- Serafi Mega Mall (Jeddah)


2. Using a scrub
I love the VLCC mangrove and lemon scrub as it is soo gentle on the skin and does not make me all red after using it.
Tip: Use a exfoliater to scrub away any dead skin on the face. Massage in circular motion so there is even blood flow all over your face and neck.


3. Using a lip scrub
Using a lip scrub will remove any dead skin and will also make your lips plumpy. This will also make it easy for you to put any lipstick afterwards as their will be no flaky skin. I like to make my own lip scrub. Read about how to make a DIY lip scrub in my next post!


4. Eye Cream
Many of us think that eye creams are actually for people having wrinkles and stuff. But this is a MYTH, eye creams are actually used wayyy before you start getting wrinkles and under eye circles, as it will prevent it from coming. I like using Boots eye gel to soothe the under eyes as well as remove the puffiness. A good alternative to this would also be the Garnier eye gel roll on. I usually alternate in between both of these products.

   
5. MOISTURIZE
I love using a good moisturizer on the skin. No matter what your skin type is or how oily your skin is, it is still important to use a moisturizer. I like using the Pond's whitening cream as it has spf 20 PR++ thus helping against the harmful UV rays.
Price: SAR 51



6.  Staying Hydrated
As much as i love using and trying different products, i love using the nature's free gift to us...The water. I love drinking at least 3 glasses of water every morning so that i not only stay hydrated but i also have smooth and good skin.

If nothing goes as you planned..don't worry because life is too short to be stressed... :) Stay blessed.

I hope this post found you helpful. Share your morning must haves products below in the comment section. :)






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. !Hii! Khadija.... this post is really amazing insha allah I will try all products and steps.

    ReplyDelete