Elf

Elf Products in Jeddah!

By Unknown - November 05, 2014

Hello Sugaries,
I was eyeing the ELF products for a really long time, I just couldn't find any shop here. I found posts saying it is available in SHALAL theme park but it was expensive than the real value! So I found this page on Instagram named @guzel_shop. They sell Elf and other stuff and have home delivery and cash on delivery which I wanted. So here are the products I ordered few months ago. My order came the same day I ordered. I tried these products for a month and above and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!

1. ELF Blush and Contouring Duo
This product ughhhh..soo good!! I love it! It is an exact dupe for the NARS blush in orgasm and laguna bronzer which retails for 42$ which is approx 157 SAR. While this blush is for just 35 SAR! You can't beat that!


2. Eye brow powder kit in Medium\dark brown
I have sparse eyebrows so I need real help in that department! Brows frame your face and it is really important to fill those in. This product is a good dupe for benefit brow zings which retails for for 32$ which is approx 120 SAR. I got this one for 30 SAR.

3. ELF Lock and Seal
This product is basically for bringing out the color for lighter eyeshadow shades and to make them pop. It came with a brush and a cap to put drops in and dip the brush in this and then the shade. This product is again for 30 SAR.


4. Eyebrow tint
This product is really versatile if you don't have time to spend on your brows and you are in a hurry. This will instantly fill in your brows making them look polished. 
PRICE: 30 SAR

I hope you found this post helpful. For more cool stuff follow me on Instagram @khadijanoaman. Till next time cya! Stay blessed!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments