The Best Makeup Remover?

By Unknown - November 28, 2014

Hello Sugaries,
Long time since I did'nt review a product. Without further a do, let me introduce you to the one and only Sephora Eye makeup remover!

I found this makeup remover 2 years back and I must say nothing can beat this one! It removes everything from fake lashes to waterproof mascara and even kiss proof lipsticks which are a pain to remove!


 I have gone through like two bottles of these and repurchased another one.


  

If you are looking for a cheap yet amazing makeup remover then this is the one to choose. This is great because it removes your makeup easily without tugging on your lashes. I have oily skin and I still love this. They also have a gel makeup remover but it is not as great as this one and wastes lot of product.

Price: SAR 30 (Full size)
          SAR 18 (Travel size)
Location: Any sephora store




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments