Omg! What's new?

By Unknown - December 02, 2014

Hello Sugaries,
I am really sorry for not being constant with my posts...I have a new job and I know you will understand that it takes lot of time to settle in with new work and stuff.
Getting to the point of the post, I am going to show you today what is new at SEPHORA!

Firstly let me clear the misconception that Sephora is really expensive and many can't afford it...This is FALSE! There are many dupes for high end products which are available here and are amazingly good.

P;s : If you are anywhere outside middle east, I would like to tell you that all products come here really late...after the original launch date. So, these are new here while the same may be old in your country! :)

Dupe for original beauty blender just for 55 SAR!

If you are someone who likes precise eyebrows and prefers plucking them then this is for you. It has a built in laser light to see each hair and to pluck it.



This product is my personal fav! If you don't know I am a big lip product junkie. These matte lipstick gloss are pigmented and are kiss proof! ;)


Of course we all love the eos lip balms but these new ones are tinted with the same egg shell shape. They have tiny bit of tint to give a day time color which is not too much though.


Who doesn't love some big lashes? I do! I was ecstatic to find Huda Beauty Lashes so readily available now! I mean really?? Where have been all these time?


My personal fav are Giselle and samantha.

Talking about lashes an amazing mascara has to be a must. The new outrageous mascara has a divine packaging and separates and gives volume to your lashes.

Last but not the least, this highly raved product is finally here. Her royal highness *drum roll*........ The "GLAM GLOW MASK" !!

I might review some of these products in depth soon...so keep your eyes open for them! Till next time cya and take care! Stay blessed!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really nice post . I will make a visit to Sephora soon ..I love make-up a lot ,but do you think it is really Necessary for girls to use makeup ? And How frequently should I use it ?? ..What is that thing in the 1st picture ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post !.. I am also a Sephora fan, but I feel Sephora sometimes keeps really Old stock of certain products... Did you ever have any such complaints ?

    ReplyDelete