diy

Winter Face Mask

By Unknown - December 19, 2014

For today's post I have a very interesting face mask for our dry skin in this winter! So if you want to know more just keep on reading!




You will need:
2 tbs yogurt
4 tbs hot water
1 tbs honey
2 - 3 tbs oats


Method:
Take your oats and add the hot water. This will make the oats soft make sure its a paste and not runny and watery. Then add your yogurt with honey. Mix well and apply all over the face. Once dry after 10 mins just take a towel with some warm water and gently scrub away. You will see instant results!

I hope you enjoy this post, and if you do share it with a friend or simply comment down below! Till next time Cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like this one !! For even better results, I recommend eating this face mask .I often do it .
    I always eat 2, 3 spoons of whatever Face Mask I make ...also while applying my natural face mask, I swallow little bit of it. And thats the reason I prefer natural beauty ingredients over Make up or Chemical Stuff. U can just swallow any natural face mask as and when u like but u cant swallow chemical products.

    ReplyDelete