OMG! What' New?

By Unknown - November 08, 2014

Hello Sugaries,
I am now introducing a series here on my blog OMG! What's new? In these posts I will show you places with new makeup and all that jazz. Keep reading to know more!

I came across this whole new big display of NYX products in AL- Andalus Mall in Jeddah. I was blown away with all the things that were present there!

 
Front section
Back section


Everythiing ranges from 20-100 SAR. This is the first time I saw such a big display for NYX in Jeddah. If you are a student or a girl on budget but you like experimenting with makeup, then this is for you. The makeup is affordable yet highly pigmented.

If you liked this post then please share it on Facebook, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @Khadijanoaman for more fun!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Thx a million. For a long time I'm looking for NYX products ������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u pls mention the name of the shop .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you really apply make up ..?? Anywayz.. Its availaible in Center Point ..!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for responding!
      Love,
      Sugar

      Delete
    3. Oh its okay .You are Most Welcome ..!!
      Love,
      Brown Sugar ..!!

      Delete
  3. I read many of ur posts .They are really nice and its great that you are encouraging the idea of taking care of ones beauty. I hope more and more people get inspired and get benefited by ur blog .!!
    Brown Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much..I'm really glad that you found them helpful...Don't forget to follow me on Instgram @khadijanoaman.
      Love,
      Sugar :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry I Can't . Instagram and other social media are outside my religious boundaries . I think your blog is very informative and it will be sufficient for me .
      Brown Sugar

      Delete
  4. Sorry I Can't . Instagram and other social media are outside my religious boundaries . I think your blog is very informative and it will be sufficient for me .

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post I really liked it♥

    ReplyDelete