New Skin Products Review (Drugstore Version)

By Unknown - May 23, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
First of all I will take a moment to apologize, I am really sorry for not posting in 2 months!!! I just recently moved to a new apartment and with my job and studies everything was a mess! But here I am with you all again and the most amazing thing is that I have my vacation just around the corner! Which means more new post coming up your way!


For today's post I chose to review some new skin care related products that I got from a supermarket near my home. So let's get into it!

1. Loreal Micellar water 
This I will say is an all in one makeup plus skin care product. It not only removes makeup but also takes care of your skin on daily bases. This Product is a complete dupe for the BIODERMA Micellar Water. I highly recommend this product.

Price for Loreal: SAR 39
Price for Bio derma: SAR109

                              

2. Garnier face wipes
I really had high hopes with this one. I thought they would work like the yes to cucumber wipes which are very famous. But these were disappointing. They started stinging on the face and also made the skin really dry! They don't even do the job of removing makeup properly.

Price: SAR In between 8-12



3. Veet wax strips
Holy Molly!!! I hate this product. I would never recommend these even to my enemy. These are made up from full chemicals. I could not find the home made wax from the streets which is so natural and only for SAR 5, so I had to buy these from a pharmacy. I used these to wax my arms and the next day got full pimple like stuff on my entire fore arms! It took me two months to just remove those marks!!! Total fail product.

Price: SAR 39 


If you likes this post, please share and follow us on Sugarbabbles on Instagram and Facebook. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Veet wax strap in pink color box works well compared to d green colored box. I use d pink one in a regular basis and m vry satisfied with that. The green one I would never purchase again though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! Well, I guess then that's good. But for me it was really horrible! Can't ever think of buying it again :(

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for commenting! Well, I guess then that's good. But for me it was really horrible! Can't ever think of buying it again :(

      Delete