DIY mask for Acne Prone Skin

By Unknown - September 30, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
I hope you are in best of health. As I have been receiving lots of requests for DIY mask for Acne prone skin. I thought why not write one now! If you are suffering from acne read this post on how to get rid of those monsters!


For this you will need:
1 lemon's juice
1 tsp honey
1 egg white
cotton pad

Method:
Mix  all the above ingredients well and apply this on your skin using a cotton pad. Let this rest for at least 10 mins, this stuff may be a little itchy for some people but it has no side effects trust me. Let it work and just rinse it off! Use a heavy moisturizer as lemons tend to make your skin more dry.
Lemons help in removing the scars, egg white adds moisture and honey has natural healing properties and is anti-bacterial.

I hope you try out this mask and if you do comment down below! Till my next post cya!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments