MAC

MAC Hits and Failures!

By Unknown - September 29, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
Finally I have my break now and I'm planning on writing many posts soon so keep your eyes open! As much as I love buying inexpensive but good quality products..I also love to sometimes treat myself with luxury products.. I am not obsessed with MAC in general but there are few things I love the most and those cant be replaced... So keep reading to know more!



1. Mac Soft and Gentle
This highligher is my holy grail highlighter. I love this stuff to bits and would recommend this to anyone who wants a good highlighter. It is not glittery or chunky...Its really GLOWY and looks amazing!
Price: SAR 150




2. Mac Feline Liner
This liner is jet jet jet black! It does not budge and is the darkest of the dark from all their black liners. It is so smooth and easily blendable.
Price: SAR 100
Front view


Back View



3. Mac Highlighter in Norwegian wood
This is also a highlighter which I love to bits! It gives a very J. Lo kinda glow and pictures perfectly! (P.s , I think this was a limited edition)
Price: SAR 150
 Back view

                                                                                                         
Front view
4. Lipstick in Ruby Woo
This color is for all the Asian girls out there. It flatters almost all skin tones and looks amazing! This is also a color to wear if you are panning to go for the classic RED Indian lip on your wedding day!
Price: SAR 92

5. Lipstick in Please Me
I love wearing this color on a daily basis. It is so natural and looks like your lip color but better kinda thing! This is a color you can invest in without thinking!
Price: SAR 92
6. Lipliner in Cherry
This liner is good for all Red Lipsticks. This is also a color that can be worn alone. It has blue undertones which makes your teeth look whiter!
Price: SAR 80

Failure!

1. Lipstick in Hot House
Although Mac's Ruby Woo and Please me are my favorite. But this lipstick was a total fail for me. It was too glossy and wasn't as pigmented as it looked.


Where can I find MAC in Jeddah?
Red Sea Mall
Roshan Mall
Mall of Arabia
Tahlia Street (Individual outlet)

 I hope you found this post helpful...Till next time take care..Cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments