My Eyeliner Favourites and Oh God NOs!

By Unknown - September 10, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
 I hope you all had a blissful summer vacation! Firstly I would apologize for not sticking to my posting routine I have had few technical issues I'm dealing with, I promise I will get everything sorted out soon... Thank you for your patience! Now, in this post I will show you my favourite eyeliners and the most unfavourite ones.. Stay tuned!

Favourites:

 1. Maybelline Mater precise
This eyeliner is true to its name and is soo jet black. I just love it!
Price: SAR 39


2. Look
This eyeliner is made in Germany but is only found in the gulf I believe. I love the complete range! Its so affordable and so amazing.. I used to use this liner when i was back in school as it was so affordable.
Price: SAR 15
  
Un favourite

1. Essence 
This Eyeliner has a funny name "stays no matter what" This was so fake! i had panda black eyes at the end of the day. It just kept slipping from the lid and was everywhere! I would NEVER repurchase this!
Price: SAR 20

2. Rimmel Scandal eyes liner pen
Even after lots of trial, i really wanted to love this product but i just couldn't. It has a tip which is marker like and can be used for both thick and thin line. This product also smudged and was not black enough on eyes once applied.
Price: SAR 35
 This is it! I hope you enjoyed reading it, share if you found it helpful! Cya!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Only?? I believe u have more eye products experiences!!!
    -Ms.Taka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy the LOOK eyeliner from? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased it from munasib it is opposite to itihad club in jeddah...its all under one roof thingy :)

      Delete