Whites Pharmacy In Jeddah

By Unknown - September 18, 2014

This is not a new thing here. But I heard lots of reviews about this place. I wanted to visit it personally and see if all the hype was really worth it! Keep reading to find out!

Whites Pharmacy is located in Al-SALAAM mall in Jeddah.(It is just opposite to Danube supermarket once you get inside the mall)

This pharmacy has almost all famous brands from Europe and for all those who are not allowed to buy products online, this is a place for you to visit!

Here I found KISS lashes, Essie nail polishes, Loreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, Maxfactor, Real Techniques Brushes and much more! I almost went nuts seeing everything under one roof!

This is how it looks from outside.

Kiss brand lashes and also Ardel lashes.



Easy press on nails


This is the first store to stock Essie nail polishes
INCOCO nail art stickers




1000s of patterns to choose from!


This store just amazed me! I loved it...unfortunately they were out of stock for real technique brushes but the cashier guy confirmed me that they do stock those too.

I hope you found this helpful...until next tym..take care..bye!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the post. Couldn't find a FB page to Whites Jeddah. I know there is a branch next to Jarir Bookstore in Sari but I completely forgot about the one in Al-Salaam Mall. I haven't been there yet: I'll definitely go there for the lashes and imPress nails!

    ReplyDelete