Conair Infinti Curling wand Review

By Unknown - June 30, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
As this is the month of summer holidays and most of you might be even going to beach, I thought why not review this curling wand for anyone who wants that super beachy waves! If you want to know how this curling iron works, just keep reading!




This is a 1 1/2 inch (32mm) curling wand and the best thing about this is that it gets heated up superrr fast!


What are it's features?

  • 24-hour curl control, even in humidity
  • Nano technology eliminates hot spots and reduces static and frizz for healthy-looking hair
  • Extra-smooth tourmaline ceramic surface for superior performance
  • 400°F highest heat setting for long-lasting curls and waves
  • 5 precision heat settings

comes with a safe guard 



Over the years I have seriously tried so many curling wands, but my hair would be too thick to curl! I almost gave up the thought of ever getting those bomb shell curls. At first when I used it, it wouldn't heat up and I told my colleague the next day that it was the biggest mistake! But the next day I tried playing with it again and guess what? I fell in LOVE! It would heat up real quick and would curl gorgeously!! It didn't work the first time because of the socket problem. The socket wasn't working, but the wand was perfectly fine! It is a great one time investment. I read lots of reviews before buying this and I am really happy with my purchase. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to invest in a good curling wand.

It has 5 settings to choose from.


Where to buy this from?
 I got mine from Extra store Opp to Serafi Mega Mall in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

What is the price?
I got it for SAR 189

If there is any curling wand that you absolutely love, then just comment the name down below to let me know too :)

Here is a link to were you can buy it from ebay: ebay purchase

You can now easily follow sugarbabbles on: 

Instagram: https://instagram.com/sugarbabbles/
Pin it! https://www.pinterest.com/sbabbles/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments