All India In Jeddah!

By Unknown - June 05, 2015

Everyone knows how many shops we having selling traditional Indian jewelry. But not many promise to have customized jewelry as per your liking! I have been asked one question time and again, about my jewelry and where do I buy it from? So here you go with an in depth post about a shop I fell in love with last year and ever since there is no going back.

They sell exclusive jewelry and dresses which is real rare to find here Jeddah. They also have an amazing customer service!


Custom Jewelry
I love matching my jewelry to my outfits. These people at All India know just what they are doing! They not only polish your jewelry but also change the stones for absolutely free!! Say you liked a necklace and it has ruby colored stones but your dress is blue so they will change the rubies to sapphire colored stones!










Indian Dresses
I am really impressed with their clothes selection. Each piece is exquisite and really unique. You should visit this place if you are looking for a dress for Eid!





Flower Accessories
It is always a struggle to look for garlands and hair flowers for Indian brides here in Jeddah! These people have amazing quality of flowers and numerous designs to choose from for garlands and gajras! They dont always have it, they make for you on order.


Google image

Google image

Where is this shop?

Azizyah, Moulafeen Street

Contact number?

0546292777/ 0551357259




For all my lucky readers here is a printable coupon to take to this shop to get 20% off on your total purchase!! Hurry up it is only for a limited time!! Grab this opportunity before Eid!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments