My summer Must Have Beauty products!

By Unknown - June 28, 2015

Hello Sugaries,
 As you know we are in the midst of this hot hot summer. I thought why not I share a post regarding my beauty must haves? So if you are interested just keep reading!


1. Sleek Blush trio Palette in the shade SUGAR: This is an amazing trio! I love all the shades in it and its only for SAR 55


2. Essence Liner in hot chocolate: This color I use for my eyebrows. This pencil does not budge and the last thing I need in summer is a melted liner on my face. Price SAR 11



3. Maybelline Fit me concealer: I have used this concealer since I was in high school. I loved it then and I still love it! Price SAR 30


4. Bh cosmetics lipstic in "pop culture" : I love my bright colors in Summer so here is the one I am wearing alot these days. Price SAR 35




5. Nyx liquid highlighter in GLEAM: I love a good hightlight and this one is like HEAVEN!!! It's so damn good! It gives that pretty shimmer on the high points of the face which looks really flattering!
Price SAR 35


6. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express: This one is the waterproof version. It does not spread no matter what the weather is. Price (unknown)



7. Hoola Bronzer: Yes, you have heard alot about it...I know. But truth be told, this is a product to be raved about. It gives the perfect bahama type tan on the face. It is also a good investment.
Price SAR 150

I hope you liked my Summer Must haves. If there are any products you absolutely love, do let me know about them in the comments down below!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Can u plz tell me from where did u get Essence Liner in hot chocolate ? i tried to find essence products here in jeddah but never found them :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey stella,
      I found essence products in salaam mall's whites pharmacy. They have a good collection there. I purchased some other products too from there you can see them here on the blog. Just click "essence" in the labels column on the right side here!
      hope I was helpful :)

      Delete