Back To School With BB!

By Unknown - August 16, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
I hope you all are well! I was told that many of you are going back to school within just few weeks!! Uggghh that's exciting! In today's post I will show you how to look put together when going to school with FOUR affordable bb cream options! So, let's get started!



Firstly let me tell you, bb cream stands for "BEAUTY BALM" or "BLEMISH BALM". This is very light and gives light to medium coverage. This is actually good for any person who is exposed to lots of sun as it has SPF (sun protecting factor) of up to 55. This is a 5 in one product, it is a:

  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Moisturizer
  • SPF
  • Dark spot treatment
1. GARNIER
The most raved bb cream is the one from Garnier. It has SPF 15. It comes in two shades light and medium. I purchased mine from Carefour in Jeddah for SAR 30.


The one on the left is for dry skin and the one on the right is for oily skin type.
2. OLAY
 This is my personal favorite! I love it, and would definitely recommend it. I have used it a lot and just finished my bottle past month after using it from last October! I would definitely repurchase it.
I got mine from Danube in Jeddah. Price: SAR 61


3. MAYBELLINE
Maybelline has really impressed me. This bb cream is good for any girl on the budget! Its light weight of course. But also comes in many colors. There is a shade for almost anyone.


In the same Maybelline line a bb cream i regret purchasing is the clear glow one. This stuff smells like medicine and is really oily! This thing is also very tiny and hardly has any product inside.


4. PONDS
This product just entered the middle east market last year. Ponds bb cream is surprisingly skin friendly and has SPF PA++. Comes in two shades I believe one beige and the other chocolate. This is good for any working women as it gives a flawless looking face.



I hope you start your school with a baam! Wishing you a successful academic year ahead!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments