First Impreesion: Maybelline color tattoo

By Unknown - August 20, 2014

Recently when I went shopping I saw that Andalus mall in Jeddah had a few shades of the so much raved product that is the color tattoos from Maybelline. I got a shade and here is my review:


Color Tattoos: These are cream based shadows. They come in single colors and not in a palette. It comes in a pot and is waterproof and does not budge no matter what! You can take a nuetral shade and use it as a base under an eye shadow or you can even wear it on its own.

Cost: SAR 41



The pigmentation is amazing! It photographs soo well in pictures and looks lovely. It gives that little hint of shimmer without going crazy. The waterproof quality is a plus point if you are living in a hot and humid country like myself. It's also a good product to take on the go!

I got the color 05 ETERNAL GOLD as it is a nuetral shade and can be layered with other shades.
 This thing has a huge variety in colors and texture. I came to know that there are matte color tattoos too but they are LIMITED EDITION which sucks!!! But so far i haven't seen those in Jeddah yet.

These are still not all shades, there are even more! 
I noticed that many color tattoos in the mall had dried up. So this product is prone to drying up fast.

Tip: Use hair dryer to get the texture back for cream eye shadows and gel liners.

These are the limited matte shades in the same collection.


Pros:
Pigmented
Variety in shades
Affordable
Handy

Cons:
May dry up fast if lid is not closed properly.


In all I loved this product, I hope you give it a try too, I'm sure you will love it! Till then Cya!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments