Get the Kylie Jenner LipS!

By Unknown - August 17, 2014

One of the top beauty icons I'm in love with is KYLIE JENNER!! Omg! I love her choice in lip colors, In this post I will show you the perfect cheap dupes to get the Jenner lips! Stay tuned!


1. Rimmel lipliner in SPICE
This is my most favorite. It is an exact dupe of what she is seen to be wearing. This color will flatter almost all skin types. Price: SAR 19



2. H&M red lipstick
I have mentioned about this color in my previous post about bold lips to try this year. Its matte and looks amazing, it is a cool toned red so it makes your teeth look white and all shiny! Price: SAR 29

                            


3. Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107
This lipstick is for any girl who loves to dare. I love how Gothic this color is. Just a simple cat liner paired with this lipstick will turn eyes! Price: SAR 41


4. AVON latte lipstick
This is a perfect nude lipstick for Asian complexions. Although I'm not a big fan of AVON, just this color has a special place in my heart <3 Price: SAR 36


5. H&M Bright Pink lipstick
This bubbly pink color is for all the girls who love a good barbie inspired lip! I love the pigmentation of these lipsticks...can't have enough of them!


I hope you enjoyed this post... keep your eye for the upcoming post "Bollywood Celebrities inspired lip colors". Till then take care and stay blessed!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments