Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

By Unknown - August 07, 2014

Ever since my previous post about 'Things you need on the go'. Many of my buddies have been asking me about a good translucent powder. There are loads of translucent powders in the market and many are affordable too. But today, I will review Rimmel Stay Matte powder!




This stuff comes in many shades but I like the 001 Transparent shade. It is soo affordable only SAR 30. It is an amazing product. Although it promises to keep your face matte for 5 hours, but i have noticed that it does it's job for more than that!

I recently broke my old powder :( but then i got a same new one :)



Here are  list of colors that are available in the market. But if you are not sure of the color, just go with 001 Transparent. Its colorless and can be reapplied again through out the day!




Pros:
Inexpensive
All natural
Available colors

Cons:
no mirror


I hope this post found you helpful, If it did please share and comment down below! Stay blessed! :)






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments