How to cure pimples!

By Unknown - August 04, 2014

Hey Sugaries,
You know that feeling...when have something important..like date..or a event (important or not)...but you have that one pimple on your face that is annoying you to death! Yes, you got that right.. I call that feeling annoying! Now here is my way on how to treat a pimple the way it should be treated! Which is without any harmful tubes and medicines! Stay tuned.


For this you will need:
1 tsp lemon  juice
1 tsp rose water ( readily available anywhere now)


Method:
Mix the equal quantities of these both ingredients and apply it on the affected area overnight and leave it. I suggested you to apply this overnight as there are less chances of this paste to come off. Rinse it off next morning. Continue this for 5 to 7 days and voila! Your pimple has gone! Your pimple will be gone without leaving any marks behind.

Tip: This is also a great remedy done by my grandmother for brides to be to remove any scars a month before or so.

Tip: It is best to use a cotton bud to apply this paste as  there will be less chances of transferring any kind of external bacteria again on your skin.

Hope you found this post helpful.. I try my best to bring you remedies which I use and those which work..and yes, ingredients which are readily available.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments